Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a quashing in high court

Page no : 5

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rishi kumar
Hey kamakshi, 

your posts were superb when you started out. But now it has become a public nuisance like another persons posts in this forum. Kindly don't lose respect.

@Adv Kamakshi.. Bravo for the reply. Rishi Kumar..This is a stag case wandering in search of a hole.  He will begin with liking your comment, then asking your email ID, then phone number, then will try to meet you. Pls beware.

@Rishi Kumar...

Am sure you must have proposed to your mother also by now. :-))

Stop bothering other women. Go back to your wife, doesnt she have a hole? mind with a hole?

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

your posts were superb when you started out. But now it has become a public nuisance like another persons posts in this forum. Kindly don't lose respect.

@Adv Kamakshi.. Bravo for the reply. Rishi Kumar..This is a stag case wandering in search of a hole.  He will begin with liking your comment, then asking your email ID, then phone number, then will try to meet you. Pls beware.

@Rishi Kumar...

Stop bothering other women. Go back to your wife, doesnt she have a hole? mind with a hole?

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

(Guest)
Hey kamakshi, 

@Rishi Kumar...

1 Like

Rishi kumar   19 February 2018

ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. In fact I thought you would be more serious in your posts that may help querists like  me here. This was by going thro your  earlier posts.  There are other advocates in this forum who are willingly posting. Both male and female. By this post you have completely lost whatever respect you had here. Agreed , I had a marital problem and still grappling with it. But one thing I am proud of -- I have never stooped  to this abysmally  low level in any of my posts. I know you are not going to stop with it. But being an advocate and having your photo displayed here, I am at a loss as to how you can stoop to this low level using abusive languages?  Anybody can use these types of languages and it is very easy. But,to refrain from these abuses  one has to be a gentleman. Ha ha . Support came from the most expected quarters. Keep it up. Hereafter  I will  make sure that we don't cross path.

1 Like

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 February 2018

Originally posted by : Rahul Choudhary
Hi Experts

My wife and I have already done the 1st motion and paid her the first installment. We agreed that we would apply for 6months waiver as we have been separated for over 2years. But she is not responding. My whole family is in the FIR now my younger sister wants to apply for Govt Job where she need to declare if any pending charges against her. Without quashing the 498A she cannot get the job. 

What are our options?

Can we go to high court to quash only her application citing the reason? 

How much time will it take?

What are the chances of quashing the FIR in High Court?

Thanks

Was quashing of the FIR not mentioned in the Consent Terms signed and executed between the both of you? 

For quashing by Consent, the presence of both parties is required. Time and success depends upon your ability to convince your wife to appear in High Court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register