I have query regarding 482 (Quash) application in Supreme Court.
- Whether I should file it?
- Whether I have sufficient grounds to Quash it?
- Would SC listen to me in current scenarion where they are again strengthening 498a?
- How much it may cost in terms of time and money?
I am describing my current situation and sequence of events.
- My wife-in-law and company filed in Mahila Thana (CAW) for 498, 125 and DV in 2016.
- Police did not register FIR.
- They approached CJM court with 156(3) but court submiited case as Complaint case under section 200.
- They approached Session court with 156(3) but court did let case remain as Complaint case under section 200.
- Later in Jan-2017 they some how got police register FIR under section .....498a, 323, 307, 377, 504, 506 etc...
- They withdrew old case of 498a (complaint case).
- Police submitted chargesheet and removed clauses "307" and "377".
- We approached Allahabad (UP) HC for Quash (482)..but HC just stayed case against my parents but did continue to let me be tried under section 498a.