LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (n/a)     12 May 2015

498a filed twice in same name

Dear sir.

There was a case filed against me 498A on 2007 & for that case I got Bail after 14 Days, But I taken back my wife on 2010 & also living together very happily along with our girl child, but this is my bad luck after few days she again gone from my home on 2011,so that she does wants to live with me, after that I filed section 9,on 2011 for returning her, but she refused at court, then she again filed 125,on 2012 & result I am giving monthly maintanance, so that now I again did Guardianship case for returning my child on 2013 & these both case is running still today, But unfortunatley I just heared that they had filed 498A 34 again on 2011, & so that case police comes to my home on 2015 & taken me at police station for interogation, But I just want to know is it possible in same section & in same name double case can be filed or not, & please advice me what to do now.


 2 Replies

sharma (ADVOCATE)     12 May 2015

Your post is not clear.  U have mentioned that, your wife has filed a 498A Case in 2007.  What is the result.  Has she became hostile.  If the case is not closed, she cant file another 498A case.  Please come back with relevant information.

Raju (n/a)     12 May 2015

actually sir in 2007 my wife was filed a case 498A & i got bail too. but after getting bail my advocate nether inform me or I too asked about my appearing at court but he replied that any documents not found in the court regarding that case. so he advice me to seat at home in cool mind. & not to worry about that case , so that I too forget about that.

but in that mean time my friends & relatives are saying that you have one child so what will be haapen her if you look after your child, in that pressure I returned my wife & child on 2010, but after a few days later she started again torturing upon me , & one day her mother filed a case 97 and comes to my home along with police & took her from my home, after that I too filed a case section-9 on 2011, then she again filed case 125 on 2012 & result I am giving money Rs. 1500 every month, after I filed a case Guardiship on 2013, & till date this case is running, But the shoking news is just I heard when some police comes to my home & told there is case filed against you around 4 years earlier at yours wifes maternal native police station & now this case is transfered through court to our police station, in section 498A/34 year 2011.

then how is possible she can filed same IPC twicly 

or what to do now I can.t understand

also my local police is also asking me a lot of money also I gave more than rs 20thousand.

please advice me what to do now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register