LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI (AIR ARMY)     02 January 2014

498a compromise, challan not submitted

i filled for divorce in sep 2012 on cruelty and adultry grounds and she filed maintenance u/s 24 and 26 in nov 2012. girl child born in Feb 2013. she filed 498a/406 in July 2013 on 06 relative including husband and husband granted AB from Rajasthan high court in oct 2013. others name removed by police , till the time she forbidden to join at all police and court. then she taken items as streedhan from police station.

she sent a letter against husband to grant maintenance in his Air Force Unit, unit asked him to rply then called her to be present in office. suddenly here she said that she willing to join now for shake of  daughter but here she was still telling lies continuous. she also argued with husband and said that she will come to harash him.

here it was settled that first she will draw her 498a case, submitting truth in written in front of police and court and will give/ admit custody of her jewellary with her.

I think it was one of her plan because she didn't called after 3 weeks to husband and not responding of husband's call. i know she don't want to be continue but what  to do as she keeps daughter in front of her lies and all sympathy goes her. please help what to do.

challan will be submitted in court in jan-feb 2014.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register