Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a case inprogress but now husband married a woman

Page no : 2

(Guest)

It is not illegal to have live in relationship or have children in such relationship. Unless there is proof that marriage is solemnized 494 is not going to work. Evidence of him having baby is good evidence, but it is not useful to cancel bail in 498a case. 498a is based on allegations of cruelty connected with dowry demand, it is different matter. Moreover cancelation of bail can be won only on grounds that he is tampering with evidence or absconding from trial etc. Him moving on with life with another woman has no connection with his bail.

Q Slinger (NA)     25 May 2016

Originally posted by : Rajaprabhu
Hello,

I have got birth certificate of the new born child of my brother in law and second wife, his name and permanent address is cleraly mentioned,  with this evidence Is it possible to cancel bail he got for 498a case ?

Please advise.

Thanks.

I can see why your brother in law abandoned your sister.....I am guessing you were and are playing a really big part in it...a big part in ruining her life. 

Best of luck to your sister and you. I don't believe the best of the best legal minds can help you.

Over and Out! 

A walk alone (-)     25 May 2016

There is no link of birth certificate and 498a case. It is based on allegations of cruelty connected with dowry demand. In bigamy case birth certificate will also not useful because by only birth certificate marriage is not proved. They can live in relationship. Child can also be in live in relationship. For bigamy case your sister need evidence of marriage like card, photo video etc. Dnt waste your sister life in court nothing she will get . She will only get harassment. Wake up before its too late.

A walk alone (-)     25 May 2016

There is no link of birth certificate and 498a case. It is based on allegations of cruelty connected with dowry demand. In bigamy case birth certificate will also not useful because by only birth certificate marriage is not proved. They can live in relationship. Child can also be in live in relationship. For bigamy case your sister need evidence of marriage like card, photo video etc. Dnt waste your sister life in court nothing she will get . She will only get harassment. Wake up before its too late.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register