LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FighTToTheT (Others)     24 November 2014

498a - bank locker transaction proof

We (me and wife) have a joint bank locker in a PSU bank. My wife filed 498a and had operated the locker within hours after filing the FIR in PS that same day. I had checked the locker transaction book and confirmed that. 

Will I be able to get that proof from the bank now that she had operated the locker on the said date ? If yes, how do I get the photo copy of that entry in the bank locker book.

Else, If not now, can court issue the request to the bank to share the bank locker transactions when court proceedings start, and will bank share the details to court ?

Thank you for your response.

Learning

5 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 November 2014

dont worry, the court can order the bank to produce the details of the locker being opened by your wife on the said date. Also i think the bank should directly give you details as you are joint operator/owner of locker.

Make an application on the bank asking for details meanwhile and wait for their revert...

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 November 2014

file an application before court for summon the bank to appear before the court with all relavent documents.

498a victim (Manager)     25 November 2014

You can directly apply to the bank for supplying the details of locker operated since inception. the bank will have to provide the same.

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     25 November 2014

Give a request to the bank as a joint account holder. the bank bound to produce the transaction record. If the bank refused to give the doc. then file a petition before the court for summon the bank to appear before the court with all relavent documents

SuperNuvos (Own)     20 August 2015

Can any expert clarify if all the articles kept in a joint locker becomes streedhan by default?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register