LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj kapoor   07 January 2017

498A & Summons

Dear Experts, My wife has filled false cases of 498a, 504, 506 in April 15. She has filled private complaint in court. No FIR registered till date. I did not receive any summon till date but she is attending all dates as I got this info from e-courts website. It is in appearance stage. My query is as under. 1) should I try to withdraw summoning order and order sheet from court. 2) can it be withdraw by self 3) is there any harm in getting these documents 4) should I attend court date in the absence of summons received 5) is bail required in complaint case. Kindly reply with your valuable answer. Thanks a lot

Learning

9 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     07 January 2017

Mr. Pankaj,

It is advisable for you to go for anticipatry bail. and even to start preparation for the quashing petition at the High court. Get a help of good lawyer as the sections attracted in your case are serious.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Call:  09225510883

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     07 January 2017

Obtain the AB and visit the court on the date and fight your case on their merits .

AB is not applicable in UP. Should I try to get summing order and order sheet without the help of lawyer.is it possible without adv.?

AB is not applicable in UP. Should I try to get summing order and order sheet without the help of lawyer.is it possible without adv.?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : pankaj kapoor
Dear Experts, My wife has filled false cases of 498a, 504, 506 in April 15. She has filled private complaint in court. No FIR registered till date. I did not receive any summon till date but she is attending all dates as I got this info from e-courts website. It is in appearance stage. My query is as under. 1) should I try to withdraw summoning order and order sheet from court. 2) can it be withdraw by self 3) is there any harm in getting these documents 4) should I attend court date in the absence of summons received 5) is bail required in complaint case. Kindly reply with your valuable answer. Thanks a lot

Secure anticipatory bail. Go for settlement.  If you have taken dowry, give it back.  Pay some compensation and take mutual divorce.

pankaj kapoor   08 January 2017

Sir, she has left few years back just on small argument. I tried to bring her back many times but she would denied every time and put so many conditions each time.when I did not accept her conditions, she filled false private complaint(498a, 504, 506) in court. I never demanded any dowry. She is in influence of her mother and other relatives. She is living in UP. Should I try to get order sheet and summoning order from court. I did not receive summons till date. Kindly answer to all queries asked in initial thread.

pankaj kapoor   12 January 2017

Dear All Please share your views..... Thanks

pankaj kapoor   14 January 2017

Somebody told me that vakalatnama is required to get order sheet. Is it the right approach? Or any other way to get order sheet in UP? As per e-court site, case is still in appearance stage. Kindly suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register