LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Bhardwaj (MD)     28 March 2015

498a & 125

i was married in Jan 2001. Have a daughter aged 12 yrs & son aged 8 yrs. My son suffered a physical injury & is in physically handicapped state. My wife has been involved in adultery & i have AV proof of that. Her mother & brother were informed of the same by me. They ensured me that she will come on the right track. My FIL is a retired IAS officer & her brother is an officer too & was portrayed as "Messiha of wronged wives" & also featured in Satyamev Jayate.

my wife filled a case of 498a & 323 in the month of 7th  August 2013 I have CCTV footage to prove that all the case made by her is false. She left the kids with me & left. Since 24th August 2013 she has been posting her pics on FB with titles like "Masti Time". in the month of June 2014 she filled a case in Women cell Mohali & I was summoned there. then i was also asked to get my parents there & she has also accused a female employee of having illicit relations with her & that she caught me with her in bed & I have CCTV footage to show that all these are false allegations.

She filled a DV case on me in July & gave an entirely different statement from what she has written in the FIR & also implicated my parents in it. My father is suffering from blood cancer & my mother from heart disease.  Now she is not accepting summons for the 498A case. She has till date not asked for the custody of the kids. She has also opened a beauty salon on her mother’s name. She has done a beauty parlours course after leaving me & I have photo evidence of that. Her father has put her name on the staff list of saloon.

My income as per income tax return is around 2 lakh & a majority of it is spent on my sons treatment & their school fee’s etc.

Kindly suggest what should I do to get out of this mess as she is having a lovely time & me & my family are suffering.

Learning

6 Replies

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     28 March 2015

You have a long battle to fight.fight on merits of case.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 March 2015

One line answer to UR query is not the remedy. The process will take time and ultimately U have to prove all UR allegations against her with strong evidences which should satisfy the court.

Thanks a lot for the replies. The point is that how much maintanance can she get as both the kids are with me. The female employee, can she file defamation against my wife as she has been made a party in DV case which i believe she can't be made a party. What more can be done from myside?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 April 2015

Firstly you have not posted any query, you have  narrated your story.  If she has foisted false cases against you one by one, you have to challenge them on the basis of the evidences in your possession and merits in your side.  As far as maintenance, you have not stated whether she has filed a maintenance case also against you.  Let she file one then you think about how to defend that too. You have mentioned that you have evidence of cctv footage (?), what is it about?  Have you filed a divorce case against her?  Your query is improper hence no concrete advise can be rendered beyond this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register