Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajasekhar (doctor)     01 July 2012

498a

Sir Please help me regarding 498a case against me,in brief i will tell

I got  married on 18/08/2006,due to incompatibility i got  separated after 2 months(she is 6 yrs elder than me,they cheated by telling wrong dob,we failed to enquire about them as there are from hyderabad,arranged marriage .both families belong to schedule tribe community).for 1 and half years i tried for out of court settelement but  was not fruitfull  with the elders of the community.my dad filed a private complaint against them that they assaulted my father and mother at my home and also  cheating case.after  enquiring my mom and  dad the court had sent summons to them.after receiving the summons they filed 498a case against 12 members(my mom,3 sisters,my brother,my dad,my 2 uncles,my aunt ,village head man, my milk maid and my self. we all absconding for 1 week and took bail and surrendered in district court hyderabad.went for quash to high coury against 11 members except me,after 3 years high court quashed the case against all 11 members.in the mean time i had applied for divorce,the case went for 3 years and my plea for divorce on cruality grounds was dismissed.now 498a trail started against me.its been 6 years  and my career is spoiled ( iam a doctor working in private organisations,where as she is in central govt,job as scientist in hyderabad and earning well.)my advocate failed to project the case properly in divorce case.the case which my dad put against them was also quashed in hyderabad high court.now i am going to appeal the divorce case in high court.i fear the lower court will book me in 498a

please advice me and save my career.i am not working due to these tensions.

now she says that she will withdraw the case if i live with her,which is impossible.

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register