Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ghanshyam kumar (doctor)     26 April 2012

498a

section 498A IPC, 406?

i filed a divorce case in may 2011 to get divorce from my wife (who i came to know later was already married ) .BUT later in august 2011 she filed under 125 IPC.Then in march 2012 , she was found guilty of creating a forged document in court (an illegal scheduled caste certificate) and after that she is underground. And now in april 2012 she has applied under section 498 A and 406. Please tell me what should I do now ? POLICE IS NOT ARRESTING HER .... what about 498A when I have already fuled divorce case 1 year back.Our marriage was in a temple with no dowry....PLEASE HELP

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 April 2012

challenge the FIR in the high court

Davinder Khurana Ferozpur(Punj (advocate)     26 April 2012

Dear, You should make it clear whether it is complaint or FIR. U just told that ur wife aplied for,,,,,,

ghanshyam kumar (doctor)     27 April 2012

she has recently  given it in written form in the case under IPC125 that a case is running against me in the court under 498A... but I havn't got any summon regarding that ... 

actually ... the divorce case which I had filed last year ,... just 2 months back she  has answered to the court that   her case 125 IPC maintenance  has gone in her favour and thus there is nothing about divorce as arrest warrant have being issued by the judge againt me if I  do not  provide her the expenses.BUT SHE HAD LIED THERE TO FOOL THE JUDGE OF THAT COURT ...

WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THE CASE 125ipc... THAT WAS STILL RUNNING AND NO EXECUTION DATE WAS DECLARED... so , I got hold of one copy of that written  answer of her which she has given in HMA case ... and I presented that copy  to the judge in IPC 125 case... BUT, before we could do that ... she presented a new statement there  that  it was  a typo' mistake  and she was to say that case of 498A & 406 against me is going ... and she so is claiming maintenance ... WHAT A BIG LIER SHE IS !

but  her bail was cancelled in the case IPC 471 for creating illegal SC certificate while she is not an SC ...and after that she is underground  but playing her game ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register