498a ,406 & 506



My name is raghu . Short story . Recently trapped by 498a . My X & 3 Years child lived in abroad  . Mywife went to india & filed maintance case 1 year before & it is in trail  . Dec 2011 i filed a divorce under curelty .  then to retaliate they file false 498a ,406 & 506 . The compliant to the police is very weak .

Compliant : States only about sethanam (there is no word of dowry) , & some false incident of viloence (they dont have witness for the incident) more over the incident said where about 2 years before after which we stayed togehter 2011.

Question :

1) Now they are asking for huge amount to return back 498a case & agree for mutual divorce ? should i agree for it

2) She is  ashame to come to family court itself ,does she needs to come to criminial court for 498a? or her advacte can take care of it ?

3) I am applying for Anticipatroy bail ? What next ? should i drag the case so that they lose patiency & run away?

4) she is asking maintance for kid & herself .can i ask the court in the same case for child visit ?

5) can i use  498a to reduce maintance amount ? 

6) how long the 498a case can be drageed? usually how long to complete the 498a case?

7) say for example maintence case judement to 10k per month after 498a proved to be false can i reject paying the maintenece stating they caused curelty to me ?

8) I dont  want to pay lump sum instead wish to pay on monthly basis & take child visit weekly once? usually how is the child visit structure is ?

9) If i make any default in payment of maintence how they will reach me to get it ? Do they again need to court for asking the default ?

10) if the court grant me exmple 10k which they asked for rent home , child education . can i tell the court i will rent a home & put the kid on the school no cash can be paid ?


Pls reply .






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu