LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need_Help (xyz)     28 January 2015


if wife files 498a against me and my Family, what should we do ?
what are the legal options avaliable ?
Which case men can file against wife ?
How to make counter attack on wife ?


 2 Replies

Sunil (------)     28 January 2015

Men only file case U/s 9 of Hindu Marriage act against wife. woman are having very strong law in india and 90% woman will miss use the law. why govt. give more fever of woman.

jack (nothing)     11 February 2015

Please read 498a servival guide from Internet .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads