498 a

Hello Dear Friends on the Forum , The case 498 A  (a1 a2a a3)   has been filed on my husband  by me .

he works in the police dept , he tied his level best to close the case ,he used the big shorts and highter officeal support to manipulate this case which i have been filed on my husband .he tried  to prove as its is a false case , and wanted i am planing to blame him ect ....

friends ......he married me leagely in a hindu treadtion , and now he is saying that he has not married me

i gave him car , gold ,bike, cash , worth of 15 lakhs, '

atlast the case has been filed on him and he got remanded.now he is on bail and polic people are not filing the charge sheet , 

when i asked them what is the problem for not filing the charge sheet ... thay are saying that  we are waiting for a2 , a3 complaints , friends as already i gave advidence for the action against a2 a3 still they are not talking.

in this meen time my husband had filed the QUACH  petition in high court . PLEASE suggest me or advice me what i need to do .

i am fighting for justice ,

how many days to put charge sheet?

after filing charge sheet , how much time will be taken to give the SR no?

afrer SR  no how much time will be taken to send samans ?

will i be justifided , ?

i have all the docunment advieance and eye witness , and god blessing on me .?
Dy Director



Oppose quash petition with facts in hand.


Dy Director





It sounds to read that people from all over the world can seek for legal help here without any fee and experts are here to assist them. Like here a lady is asking for help by sharing all the details of the case. I am getting essay writing service for meeting the court criteria of my papers due to getting flawlessness.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu