354d and 506

A case lodged against my by my girlfriend. we were in love relation but she started avoiding me . i have only convertation on facebook only . she lodged a case against me 354D and 506.  it was my fault that i forced to marry but with the help of communication medium only but she alleged me that i mailed wrong information where she is teaching. I don't have money because i left my job. i have to appear in the court. what should i do in this case? i can't hire an advocate. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x