Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet   26 September 2015

340 crpc and 91

Hi,

DV case is going on in a court and interim relif has been granted by court to my minor son  in the month

of feb 2015. I filed an revised petition in CBI court which was dismissed. Now my wife has file 340 CRPC and 91 against me as I did not reveal my actual income in the afidavit filed last year. she has shown the proof in the court to which court order to submit me and her 3 year bank statement and ITR.

I also filed the same as I got to know about her saving account which she did not reveal in her afidavit aslo the affidavit was filed in the month of july and her increment also happend in the month of july and december. she did not denied to the income which we filled in our petition but her income is higher than that now.

What are the chances of my survival in this case as my lawyer is not giving me positive response. secondly I sold 3 properties and that were shown in my ITR which I did not rdisclosed in my affidavit. she is now threating me for filling case for her right in those  properties.

Would request you all to please  reply soon as  I am worried about my future.

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   27 September 2015

When did you get married? When did you buy those 3 properties?

Vineet   27 September 2015

I married in the year 2007 and properties purchased before that

Vineet   27 September 2015

But the properties sold after marriage and she came to know about this in my ITR ,my CA showed that those were sold in loss and he zeroed out my income for that financial year showing loss in property.she doesn't want to divorce but I want

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2015

You have repeated the question. Your same  question was properly answered by many in the previous thread itself, for knowing  more answers, you may visit that thread. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register