Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra (IT Engg)     26 May 2011

32G to 32m

Hi SIr,

We have around 4.5 Acres which we got by kul kayada.
 We have done adjustement with the owners and had 32G in 2000. But due to some reason(personal) not done 32M. So in 7/12 till we are not woners and we are as a kul.

Can you please tell me what is the procedure to convert 32G to 32M and how much will be approx cost and time.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query