304b complainer compromise

In my absence my wife got suicide with a suicide note In that note "no one victim for my death" and the post moterm report also said that by own hanged herself,
and my mother in law complained the whole family, that we harassed her for dowry,..
But the thing is since from 4 months I and my wife staying together with different home.
In the police investigation they got it is false statement that complained to whole family
And since from 3 months the police not chargesheet not charged on us
Now, my mother in law wants to compromise with each other..

What is the procedure?

Please any one reply on this



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu