LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Yadav   21 September 2022

2018 notary investment agreement

One of my friend taken 2 lakh cash investment from relatives in 2018 for car business and deliver notary agreement mentioning promise of some monthly fixed interest amount. 

But after 8 months his client request to cancel investment and demand for refund. Friend refund his investment one lac by neft transfer and one lakh by cash in oct 2019.

Because of his close relatives he didn't take any sign for cash refunds and nor taken his notary agreement back.

Now from few months ago his client again demanding one lac amount and black mailing him  with the help of notary agreement. His client warned if he didn't give one lac then he will file police complain with the help of 2018 notary agreement.

So i request members please suggest any remedies for my friend in this case. 

Suppose his relatives file police case then how he can protect himself because he already given his investment in cash. 

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 September 2022

Your friend may show the document to a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of the facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding as the facts posted are neither your personal nor clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register