LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K   12 May 2019

2.5 years non consummated marriage

My husband aged 34 is impotent from day 1 of marriage. After many requests he went to doctors but was not consistent in going to doctor. He did not follow up with the doctors. But since I had fallen in love with him I kept waiting thinking things will change. Emotionally also he is very closed up. Likes to hide his messages to other girls, emails, laptop etc. He has said many lies before marriage like he knows how drive, which he doesn't and he has enough savings to allow him to quit job to study, which he didn't and I had to support him financially for about a year. Now without any information to me after a fight over him hiding a girl's messages he has gone to stay with his parents without informing me anything. This is like mental cruelty. He made no contacts, only I kept calling him , went to meet him with my family. But it resulted in a fight. I want 22 lakhs plus gold that I spent on the wedding back, can I get it?

Learning

2 Replies

K   12 May 2019

I am 34, was married at 31, have lost critical fertile years as well, no treatment had worked on him still.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   12 May 2019

On the ground of impotency file for divorce as one of the grounds and for recovery of gold and maintenance and marriage expenses against him by engaging eminent family advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register