Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T Gangadhar   02 January 2021

125crpc advice

I need some advice regarding maintenance

I filled contested divorce on adultery, desertion and cruelty..she didn't replied my divorce but she filed 125crpc on me...when I received 125 I told to my advocate to counterfile that one but he is saying one more notice will come to u through court and also interim is not granted by court in online also..so u wait for notice after that when u received notice we will do vakultunama on that one..

Is this right way by my advocate saying because already I received notice regarding 125 can I get other one also

I am not attended any hearings till now just dates passing..in ecourt app my MC is on petetioner evidence on two dates and after that last objection to main petition..on her crl.misc it is showing notice to respondent ..

Kindly advice

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 January 2021

Hello,

If your wife does not file a reply / ws to your divorce petition then the court may allow your divorce petition filed by you on the ground of adultery, desertion, and cruelty. Further, your advocate may be asking you to wait and receive the court notice in 125 application filed by your wife. So follow your advocate's advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register