Wife filed 125 Cr.PC petition at Family court at Hyderabad. She is not showing interest to stay with me (husband) instead expecting monthly maintenance and stay away with my son aged 3.8 years. She was MBA qualified person with 8-10 years work experience and earn sufficient money for her survival at Hyderabad. Due to kid she is not working for the last 4 years. I am government employee wants my wife to stay with me and enjoy the benefits like medical, children education etc. She is not shown interest. Please advice me for the following:
1. I received the intimation letter stating hearing is on 17th December, if do not go first time on 17th any issue? Can I send my brother to appear in place of me.
2. We want to file a Child custody case at Bangalore and also for Divorce under cruelty as a reason? Since the Maintenance case if filed at Hyderabad, Can I file child custody and divorce case at Bangalore?
3. There is a complaint files by me and mother during 2019 at Women Cell, Jammu for domestic voilence created by wife. Currently the case is not active but the complaint is registered two years back. Can my mother initiate the Domestic Voilence case on my wife? Wife thrown out of me and mother and stayed in my flat where I was paying the rent. Also wife defamed my name creating verbal fights at my workplace and slapped infront of my colleagues. Also she behaves very cruelly with my son, he gets scared with her behaviour.
4. Wife recently purchased house in Andhra Pradesh without my knowledge and just informed me one before registration she bought a house. She has own house and gets rental income. Also she has 40 lakhs fixed deposits in the bank which generates monthly interest for her survival. She also qualified woman with 8 years worked as financial executive at Hyderabad and Kuwait, Qatar. Kindly suggest me what are chances for me to pay the maintenance for a qualified woman having sufficient income.
5. Have verbal recording, where she was fighting with mom and abusing her asking her to die. Similarly in the recent visit to matrimonial home, she behaved similar manner, infront of landlord she mentioned she is praying god for my sudden death (either by accident or by organ failures due to diabetic). Suggest me how to deal the issue? What case I should file on my wife, so that it is not affecting me and my government job.