LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498Afighter   23 November 2017

125(3) crpc

DVC final order passed to pay the maintenace two year back.But no maintenace paid sofar since they have never claimed the maintenance and i also ignored becuase as per the order they have to open Savings account and deposit the amount in that acoc*nt.But nothing was told to me about teh savibgs accounts.Since I have fillied th dviorce petition recently,they fillied the 125(3) crpc and rceived teh notice from court to appear.

My question, will court allow to file the counter or court will simply ask to the pay the all the outstanding.

advise how to avoid the outstandind amount if any chance and close this crpc 125(3) with out much difficulties.

Or is it better to pay the amount and concentrate only divorce petition.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You will go to jail.  Until you pay they wont let you out.  Your divorce petitoin is on permanent stay till you come out of jail.  MOst probably the case will be dismissed.  But you wil still end up paying the balance along with interst.

498Afighter   27 November 2017

Mr.Raj Malhotra,

Are you  advocate by prefession?what kind reply and suggestion which you are giving to teh people? this show you dont have any understanding capability of the question put in this forum,you just want to comunicate what is there in your mind.

It's good if you read the question and understand then reply otherwise better to be silent  instead of panic the people with your own opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register