LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     25 November 2010

"Varga" of land in Maharashtra ?

one of the conditions in 7/12 of a property is that " the property should not be done 'Varga' without the permission of Collector" .

What is meaning of this statement?

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

kiran 11111 (Executive)     26 November 2010

Varga means conversion. Under law land is primarily is a agricultural land . Agricultural means raising crops, tilling the land. When this land is being used for residential purpose , it is said to be used for non agriculture purpose.Under Maharashtra Land Revenue Code, land cannot converted (varga) in to non agriculture purpose without obtaining permission from Collector. ,

pashyanti (legal manager)     01 December 2010

Could some one help me how to read a 7/12? I'm residing in Maharashtra.

The 7/12 contains the following marathi contents:

1.Bhumapan/Gut No.:

2.Dharana Prakar:

3.Khate No.:

4. Khand: 

5.Other rights:

6.Type of Agriculture:(Jirayat/Bagayat/ Others):

7.Pot Kharaba:(Varga A )/(Varga B)

8. Aakar 

9. Total

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     13 May 2012

1) sr.no.of piece of land  2)type of holding ie. no 1 or no 2      3)the sr no of the holder is called khata no. it contains descripttion of total land holing of one person in the village jurisdiction  re 4)amount payable towards principal owner by tenant.  5)rights other than owner,   6)type of cultivation either irrigated non irrigated or barran land    7)land under nala or hills where cultivation is not possible.   8) tax payble to the govt.  9)total of area of land.

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     15 May 2012

Anand,

I think there must be a remark on the 7/12 along with a number will be mentioned such as 32g. This refers to the fact that the said land cannot be transferred to anyone else without the permission of the Collector as per the clause for some reason e.g. the record holder may have obtained the agricultural land as per some statute such as kul kayda.

S Jadhav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register