Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 4

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     03 May 2011

Most important is media management , pl send the details of the organisers so that we can help for media meanagement.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :YOUR ADVOCATE
"
Most important is media management , pl send the details of the organisers so that we can help for media meanagement.
"

As per my understanding, Devda's group is the organizer of this activity right now..that is akhil bharatiya patni atyachar virodhi sangh...
Media can directly contact him and his group..

Siff is a different group, though cause is the same!..There are many more groups fighting for the same cause, and they are all expected to support this activity in their own possible way!

(Guest)

And I totally agree with Avani,

Most important is human effort, not funds!...Freedom cannot be bought by money, people need to come out and support each other rather than just sit at their homes and offer for funding.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

agreed with miss  live and let live.

first and foremost is human support.

fund comes to next.

(Guest)

Best Wishes to Dashrathbhai,

He is working for hundreds of victims from Gujarat, I wish the authorities listen to him and do something for this cause ...

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SKJ - ADVOCATE
"
Intention is very good but still it has to be managed. With all the efforts of all the gorups the laws against Men and in favor of woman are becoming tougher and tougher.

And this the reason the person was fined by the HC for PIL.

Anna Hazare and his team had done lot of prepration prior to fast. It is essential , mere fast no body listens.

Even the respected Sunderlal Baahugana did fast for months together for a noble cause against tehri dam but no body listened to him.

SO FRIENDS PLEASE TAKE THE HELP OF ALL POSSIBLE FIELDS IF THIS VOICE HAS TO BE HEARD.
"

Whenever the victims try to raise their voice, they are punished. Not just the men, multiple innoncent women from their families are also suffering the same.

These punishments in fact make them more courageous.

I hope Devda gets a lot of support, as this is our only chance.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 May 2011

...  SO FRIENDS PLEASE TAKE THE HELP OF ALL POSSIBLE FIELDS IF THIS VOICE HAS TO BE HEARD.  

---   I feel a wise comments.

...  I hope Devda gets a lot of support...

i hope so. but we are scattered all over india. 

mutthi banna hai.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
...  SO FRIENDS PLEASE TAKE THE HELP OF ALL POSSIBLE FIELDS IF THIS VOICE HAS TO BE HEARD.  

---   I feel a wise comments.

...  I hope Devda gets a lot of support...

i hope so. but we are scattered all over india. 

mutthi banna hai.
"

One more idea is to generate more and more public awareness about this event. If our relatives and friends do not know about this, we should make sure that we spread this news. Lets all reach to commoners...

1 Like

(Guest)

HI again,

News paper reports today that Dashrath Devda has planned a dharna on May 10th at Gandhi Ashram, Ahmedabad.

I request all activists and commoners of Ahmedabad to participate, at least spare a few minutes from the day to attend this event. The support that he receives here will encourage him in his next activity scheduled at Delhi for 15th.

I am trying to find link to the newsitem online, will post it as soon as i find it!

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 May 2011

In over confidence please do not make hurry , pl make proper homework since it is a long journey and will need such constanct efforts.

Media management is most most important some friends have just made fun of this idea by one of the contributor.

Please note that one manipuri activist IROM SHARMILA is on fast since November 2000 for repeal of Armed forces special powers Act in north east - under which torture, rape and murders have been frequently alleged  ; and this fast is the  LONGEST in the world history as on date but of no effect. She is forced fed and continues  again on hunger strike and it is going on since November 2000.

So please do not compare with Anna hazare who attained quick results due to media pressure and instant support all over India and overseas.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 May 2011

Hello Friends!

As I cud not read all the pages in this thread in detail, so pardon me if something is repeated here.

1) WE MUST GIVE THE MOVEMENT SUCH A COLOR THAT IT IS NOT "PATNI-VIRODHI" OR ANTI FEMALE. THIS MOVENT IS TO "SAVE THE FAMILIES" WHICH ARE BEING TORN AWAY DAILY D/T FEMALE BIASED LAWS!

2) MEDIA COVERAGE IS VERY VERY NECESSARY. WE SHOULD RELEASE FACTS & FIGURES/ DATA ETC TO THE MEDIA TO SHOW HOW MANY FEMALES/ SENIOR CITIZENS/ MALES / CHILDREN ARE MADE TO SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF LEGAL TERRORISTS

INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE SHOULD ALSO BE TARGETTED

3) SC HAS ALREADY COMMENTED IN NEGATIVEWORDS ABOUT 498A & DV-ACT. MAKE IT A POINT TO TELL PPL.

4) WE SHOULD MAKE MAXIMUM USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TO SPREAD IT. LIKE SMS/BLOGS/THREADS/NEWSLINERS ETC

insha-allah! hum honge kaamyaab ek din!

1 Like

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     08 May 2011

Hi All,

I agree with Rajiv, We should present in such way that it shouldnt get negative feeling to the feminist. It should be

"we are not against Biased laws but against Misuse, stop misusing it. Bring some new law to punish the misusing people and compensate the victims" 

Then we can achieve our goal, otherwise we wont get support.

Thanks,

2 Like

(Guest)

Is there anything NRIs can do.  

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 May 2011

support and campaign by nri's expected

thanks.

(Guest)

Poor guy...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies