Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 3

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     02 May 2011

The fast is going to start on 15th of this month at Jantar Mantar, Delhi. The decision was reported in some Ahmedabad Newspapers.

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/fined-by-hc-men-rights-activist-finds-anna-way/775529/

A few days back he was in Delhi and had a chat with me. Many Gujrat based activists will sit on fast with him. I expect that the fast will attract nation's attention to the parasitic feminist vested interests in breaking up of families, abusing rule of law and extortionists NGOs. I am also expecting that this fast will be a beginning of series of fast unto death by various Men's Rights Activists in different parts of the country.

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 May 2011

THANKS A LOT TO YOU AND MR DASHARATH.

LET US KNOW ABOUT THE MOVEMENT.

THANKS AGAIN.

1 Like

someone should  post it at siff and 498a.org.

thanks.

(Guest)

Thanks Arup ji and Rajesh ji,

SIFF and 498A.org people are aware of this and all set to support him in the best way they can. Even though he was never a part of these groups, the cause is still the same.

Waise Arup ji, I am Miss and not MR :)

There are more than 22 groups fighting for the same cause. This is the time when they all should stand united.

Unfortunately for him and many others, the Gujarat group is still in development stage. I hope they will take a lesson from Mr. Devda and come together to create the same revolution as created by many other groups all over India. Rise before its too late!

3 Like

(Guest)

Dont worry Arupji,

SIFF & 498a.org are knowing about this ... Still, I will make sure I communicate .... :) ..infact so many are in touch with Devdaji .... I have also talked to him a couple of times ....

2 Like

(Guest)

Yes LiveAndLetLive, your concern is right about the Gujarat groups .. Lets wish for the best, we can only try !

(Guest)

Inspiring thoughts for you all---

When God gave me brains more than many around me, he took away my "KISMAT" in return; When I questioned him why he did this to his devoted follower, he felt sad for me and gave me "lots of courage".

With time I realized that he meant "WITH brains and courage, you can even change your KISMAT"

----- BY ME :)

3 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 May 2011

It is a good movement. 

PLEASE ADD ONE DEMAND WHICH WILL SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS -  POLICE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO SERVE ANY COURT NOTICE ON ANY PRIVATE COMPLAINTS.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :YOUR ADVOCATE
"
It is a good movement. 

PLEASE ADD ONE DEMAND WHICH WILL SOLVE MANY PROBLEMS -  POLICE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO SERVE ANY COURT NOTICE ON ANY PRIVATE COMPLAINTS.
"

Good idea and point rightly caught. Some plc ppl even harass and practice extortion in the name of serving crt notices. This should not be allowed specially in matrimonial cases where the accused are not hard core criminals and instead they belong to highly educated families ....

Have taken a note of this, and will suggest the same to authorities ...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :YOUR ADVOCATE
"
It is a good movement. 

"

HEY, You are very right Sir!

When police serves summons/notices, it is really annoying. But, they have devised this procedure to cause more humiliation to innocent victims of false cases, in their environment. Afterall, no commoners understand their plight till they face it themselves.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Inspiring thoughts for you all---

When God gave me brains more than many around me, he took away my "KISMAT" in return; When I questioned him why he did this to his devoted follower, he felt sad for me and gave me "lots of courage".

With time I realized that he meant "WITH brains and courage, you can even change your KISMAT"

----- BY ME :)
"

Truely inspiring !

Yes maybe after some 5-10 years, but we will change our destiny. Till then, let the law busers enjoy this state of euphoria :) ...

1 Like

Sorry miss live and let live.  Actually your name is so zender nutral that it should be the ideal of indian matrimonial law.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thats a very sweet compliment, thanks!

1 Like

shaik abdul (tl)     03 May 2011

This is very much required and need money to fund the cause..where are the fund raisers ?

All the groups need to come forward attract media to publish the cause and it should gather momentum. Need to identify the moderator of 498a.org and SIFF Groups to support Dashrat's cause.

Rajesh you are the active person from this forum and can do this...

also need to gather NRIs to support this..many NRIs are affected by this law and are on the run not able to come to the home land fearing loss of income and jail term.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :mohd
"
This is very much required and need money to fund the cause..where are the fund raisers ?

All the groups need to come forward attract media to publish the cause and it should gather momentum. Need to identify the moderator of 498a.org and SIFF Groups to support Dashrat's cause.

Rajesh you are the active person from this forum and can do this...

also need to gather NRIs to support this..many NRIs are affected by this law and are on the run not able to come to the home land fearing loss of income and jail term.
"

Mohd, to do real work, people are needed more than funds. Citizens of a democratic country have the right to unite for a cause and raise their voice. They can do dharnas, update authorities regarding the current situation etc. If you wish to be a part of it, keep money aside and be prepared to do some work. You can also be a part of this movement ...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register