Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 5

revolutionary (NA)     09 May 2011

Use of facebook and Twitter should help spread awareness. The law should be amended so to reflect that atleast if the 498A is false then huge penalties and imprisonment should be meeted to offenders.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 May 2011

WHO IS POOR GUY AND WHY?

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     09 May 2011

In our society every man is a poor guy..... he work like donkey, pay 30% taxes to state and rest to some woman. To answer you Arup... in our society every man is a "poor guy".

1 Like

(Guest)

Rajesh JI,

No, not every man is a poor guy!

The people who have given biased orders are mostly males...those representatives who DESIGN false stories for the women misusing these, are also mostly males. MOst importantly, these women do so due to full support from their fathers and/or brothers, us waqt wo doosre males ki nahi sochte...so they are misusing their own daughters to earn for their luxuries.

When these women earn through these litigations, they in fact make many men rich through this money..So, how can all men be poor guyz???

AND FOR NRIs, well, you can very well help by creating public awareness. You are also not prohibited from writing letters to authorities here and proposing amendments. You can also support some of the NGOs fighting for this cause. In fact, SIF has chapters abroad also.

You can also help by writing to international organizations as victims staying in India are more under pressue and blackmail and it is difficult for them to raise their voice!

1 Like

rajes ji i agreed with you.

but i want to know, according to ms uma who is that poor guy and why?

let her answer.

...  The people who have given biased orders are mostly males...those representatives who DESIGN false stories for the women misusing these, are also mostly males. MOst importantly, these women do so due to full support from their fathers and/or brothers,...they in fact make many men rich through this money..

---   UNIQUE.

zimmerzapper (student)     09 May 2011

indian media seems so pro female, i wonder if they'll give this the same kind of attention as they gave to anna hazzare's fast or other feminist movements. i think college going students from 18 and above must be sensitized to the inequalities/abuses suffered by men.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 May 2011

These are few snaps of the mens right protest in Bangalore on 7th May 2011

(Guest)

Thanks for posting these Tajobs,

The event was a great success and covered well by media too!

Something worth noting is the large number of women victims in the pics, so what do the feminists have to say here?

(Guest)

Now, it seems something which got no proper media coverage was Dashrath Devda's Gandhi Ashram Dharna....

I dont find any news articles reporting the same, can anyone provide insight into the same?

Krishna Kumar (Business)     12 May 2011

Does SIF is going to arrange any movement on that day in every state capital (or in Bangalore)? If we support by doing some movement in the same day (may 15), it definetly a big cover in media and reach parliment and SC. 

I feel, there is no information from SIF till now to their members asking for any Dharna or fasting as we have done a Dharna on 7th of this month. 

I believe there are two main concept we required to bring in the family law.

1. 3+ year Jail punishment on Misusing the law - will make sure they never file any case by just going and crying in front of CAW cell or police station and frame a story.

2. Maintenance to wife if she serve as a wife for 7+ years only - I never accept a wife stay with her husband for 3 months and a wife stay for 7 year both are same. As there is a provision given to wife she can just marry and grap the money as maintenance, it became business to every one today.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Krishna Kumar
"
Does SIF is going to arrange any movement on that day in every state capital (or in Bangalore)? If we support by doing some movement in the same day (may 15), it definetly a big cover in media and reach parliment and SC. 

I feel, there is no information from SIF till now to their members asking for any Dharna or fasting as we have done a Dharna on 7th of this month. 

I believe there are two main concept we required to bring in the family law.

1. 3+ year Jail punishment on Misusing the law - will make sure they never file any case by just going and crying in front of CAW cell or police station and frame a story.

2. Maintenance to wife if she serve as a wife for 7+ years only - I never accept a wife stay with her husband for 3 months and a wife stay for 7 year both are same. As there is a provision given to wife she can just marry and grap the money as maintenance, it became business to every one today.
"

You are right Mr. Krishna Kumar!

A wife who has spent years of her life with her husband and is the mother of his kids should have a different status than wife of a marriage lasting less than 3 months. Afterall, in today's India, a wife of such a short duration marriage can easily settle again. Promoting equal share of maintenance for such cases clearly encourages matrimonial frauds.

I also believe that wife's maintenance should never be luxurious. Every person should be encouraged to be capable enough to support himself/herself financially. If she wants to live on others' money without having a relationship with him, she should better live in limited resources and not in all luxuries. Beggars cannot decide their status afterall.

Maintenance should be majorly for the kids of the separated couple. Of course, it is our utmost duty to support our own offsprings till they are grown up and capable of supporting themselves. They are the innocent ones trapped in litigation battles unneccessarily due to their parents.

There should also be a share in maintenance of the number of people trapped by the wife in false cases against her husband. This should be done to ensure that she enropes limited number of members of in-laws family. And, why should they not be paid litigation expenses, when they did not even choose the litigation on them?...

2 Like

Krishna Kumar (Business)     12 May 2011

Beggars cannot decide their status afterall. - Very true 

There should also be a share in maintenance of the number of people trapped by the wife in false cases against her husband. This should be done to ensure that she enropes limited number of members of in-laws family. And, why should they not be paid litigation expenses, when they did not even choose the litigation on them?... - I agree with you..

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 May 2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register