Land acquisition by government: Fair compensation and rehabilitation under new enactment

Introduction When the subject of fair compensation arises, there has always been a debate as to whether the compensation given by government for ac

Full Article

Section 8 of the Hindu Succession Act: Analysis

The Bare reading of Section 8 is Section 8. General rules of succession in the case of males. - The property of a male Hindu dying intestate shall

Full Article

MahaRERA conciliation and dispute resolution forum

INTRODUCTION Under Section 32(g) of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority must take

Full Article

More Articles

Experts Exchange

Property issue

Posted by Harry Singh

We have family property originally bought by my grand father about 100 yr back. after his death it was trans to his 4 sons. Now we are 3 brother and my father expired too and it will be transferred to 3 of us.
Now i want to sell my part and the property land is so small that i can get my share only if we sell the property. My other 2 brothers are not willing to sell it and and they are not in condition to pay me in cash for my part.
What can i do in this conditions.

Read Expert Opinion

More Experts Queries

Updated on : 11/12/2019 07:50:08


  LAWyersclubindia Menu