LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

   In case where the parents are non residents and the minor child is a resident derving income which accrues or arises outside India , the clubbing of such income does not  arise as provisions of Section 64(1A) can not override the provisions of Section 5 of IT Act,1961.

Taxability:- In such a case the minor child shall be chargeable to tax.

"Loved reading this piece by Advocate Pankaj Kumar Sharma?
Join LAWyersClubIndia's network for daily News Updates, Judgment Summaries, Articles, Forum Threads, Online Law Courses, and MUCH MORE!!"

Tags :

Category Taxation, Other Articles by - Advocate Pankaj Kumar Sharma