Comments on Free mentally ill children and formulate policies for them: Uttarakhand HC

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

Seema Bansal

Seema Bansal

Wrote on 04 July 2018  

is there any such provision in up also. my neighbour in up has a son and three daughters. daughters are completely fine and well settled in their families. uncle is a retired bank officer grade II. his son is 30 year old is suffering with depression and after several medications he is not able to do any service or business and still suffering with the same problem. uncle and aunty is always in tension for him. is there any provision so that uncle's pension could be transfer to his son after aunty, or he could get some pension or other help from any other govt source.??

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu