Comments on Sec 482 CrPC: HC Should Assign Reasons As To Why A Petition Is Allowed Or Rejected: SC

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages

abraham thomas

abraham thomas

Wrote on 28 May 2019  

sir,I am staying in father property from 1999 in one portion suddenly my younger brother asking me vacat the place ,my father exipered on 2011,please advise me file contempt case

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu