This Internship Agreement, known as the "Agreement" is between
___________________________________________, hereinafter known as the 'Intern', and
XYZ Ltd. ____________________________, hereinafter known as the 'Employer'
Collectively, the Intern and the Employer shall be known as the 'Parties'
Annexure A: General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and condition of service will govern the intern during their internship with XYZ Ltd. These terms and conditions are subject to change and may be amended from time to time.
1. You are being hired as an Intern-Content Creation. Mr ABC would be your Reporting Manager and Mentor during the tenure of this internship.
2. The date of joining is July 1, 2020 and the tenure of this internship would be 10 months.
3. You will be working remotely for the duration of the internship There will be catch ups scheduled with your mentor to discuss work progress and overall internship experienc eat regular intervals.
4. Under normal circumstances, either the company or you may terminate this association by providing a notice of 30 days without assigning any reason. However, the company may terminate this agreement forthwith under situations of in-disciplinary behaviours.
5. You are expected to conduct yourself with utmost professionalism in dealing with your mentor, team members, colleagues, clients and customers and treat everyone with due respect.
Annexure B: Confidentiality Agreement & IP Rights
1. All the work that you will create at or in any relation to XYZ Ltd will be the intellectual property of the Employer. The intern is not accorded the right to store, copy, sell, share, and distribute it to a third party.
2. The intern is expected to maintain confidentiality of any company's data and contact details that you may get access to during the internship. At the completion of the tenure of your internship, it is mandatory to hand over all the work data to your mentor. Simultaneously, the intern is directed to delete the aforementioned data from any personal machine.
3. During the appointment period you shall not engage yourselves directly or indirectly orin any capacity in any competitor organization. In the event of breach of this condition, this appointment is liable to be terminated forthwith by the Employer. In addition, you shall be liable to pay liquidated damages to the Employer of an extent estimated by the Employer.
4. Form of Disclosure: Confidential Information may be oral, visual, or by demonstration or in some other form not permanently recorded and shall be considered Confidential Information regardless of whether such Confidential Information has been expressly designated as confidential or proprietary.
Annexure C: Stipend
1. Stipend will be INR 15,000 per month, which will be paid between 5th-7thof every month.
2. All the office-related expenses (phone calls, Internet etc., if any) would be reimbursed on a monthly basis
Tags :legal documents