Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What steps should be taken by the complainant to prove the c

Page no : 4

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 August 2010

Correction again: Please read the hospital records showed more men than women, instead of more women than men. A copy editing mistake!

(Guest)

dont talk about villages renuka ji , in metros and cities women folk have a different lifestyle and thinking tats how 498a wives are created.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 August 2010

Excerpts of Adv. Prabhakar's postings

“On 6th May, 2008 at about 6.00 P.M. my husband came back from office and sat on the sofa in the sitting room.   At that time, my father-in-law and mother in law were sitting on other sofa and were watching the T.V.  My husband asked me to serve him a cup of tea.  I prepared it and took it to him.  After having a single sip, he threw the entire tea on my face, shouting “where is the sugar in the tea?  You are becoming lazy day by day, you do nothing except to eat away my money and keep your entire salary in your bank account”.  My face has burnt due to pouring of hot tea.  My younger sister, who came on that evening to meet me, immediately rushed to bathroom and brought “burnal” and applied the same on my face”.

Mr. Prabhakar sir, here I want a clarification from u regarding the elaborating or giving detailed descripttion of the event in the complaint itself. Otherwise the complaint itself can be ridiculed in the cross-examination. The above incident can be written as “On 6th May, 2008 at about 6.00 P.M. (or one may say in the evening), my husband threw hot tea on my face, and shouted “where is the sugar in the tea?  You are becoming lazy day by day, you do nothing except to eat away my money and keep your entire salary in your bank account”.  Due to this my face got burnt, which caused a great pain to me.”

In legal parlance, we must know how to present truth rather telling the truth innocently.

This is my opinion.

Are all girls of Delhi and other metro cities are like people r trying to portray? Are all have misused the laws and divorced their husbands? Is there no housewife, or no mothers and children are being raised?

Why girls should not enjoy, and lead their the life they wish? if they are financially independent?  Why we want to see them in chains? Let them enjoy their life, as they like. Who r we to object their lifestyle and living standards? Are they not citizen of this country?  They too have right to live with dignity? Unfortunately the fruits of independence have not reached to all of this section of our country.

Why they should serve all the in-laws, why cannot all the in-laws serve her? These in-laws are main enemy and main reason of divorce of the couple. It is the couple who suffers most, whereas these in-laws enjoy after breaking the marriage. So, just beware these dangerous in-laws, to make the marriage successful.  

Why not she charges for raising the children, legal heir of her in-laws? Where they remained unpaid for their services to her husband and the children? How many men can hire surrogate mothers? What will we do if they add value to their services? From where, the in-laws will get the legal heirs. Once their services will get commercialized then we will remember and come to know the value of their invaluable services.

If they are raising their voices then we call them aggressive.

Man endures pain as an undeserved punishment; woman accepts it as a natural heritage.  ~Author Unknown

Learned Great Mr. D. Arun Kumarji.

People of ur age do or attend “bhajan/kirtan” or “Satsang” so that may god open the door of “Swarg” (Heaven) after the death, instead of that u are making a futile attempt to spread hatred, on the basis of ur personal experience, in which ur culprit I suppose. I have a great sympathy for the lady and her cause who abandoned u. I can understand her suffering.

To Aishwarya,

There is no need to give any clarification or explanation, your postings shows that u innocent and pure, telling/writing ur suffering from your heart. Even there is no need to reply any postings, which is irrelevant.

(Guest)

wat people of ur age do ashutosh ji, rearing of 498a prostitutes ha ha ? i pray to god arun ji is not lloking for ur real life address.

(Guest)

ashutosh ji , if they want to be totally independent then follow west completely. why begging under sec 24 and 25 HMA..

(Guest)

ashutosh ji , if they want to be totally independent then follow west completely. why begging under sec 24 and 25 HMA..

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 August 2010

ACCORDING TO MR PRABHAKAR, WE FROMED HERE A BHAJAN MONDALI, THEREFORE BHAJAN KIRTAN AUTOMATICALLY GOING ON, MY DEAR YOUNG ENGINEER.

BETTER YOU ENGAGED YOUR MIND IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.INSTEAD OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

MR POBHAKAR OFFERING  US A REGULAR SATSANGA.

THEREFORE DONOT WORRY FOR THESE OLD PEOPLES.

WE THE OLD PEOPLE  HAVE MANY MORE WORK TO DO.

WE DO NOT HAVE ANY HURRY TO GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL..

1 Like

And u people spread hatred until then. 

Also be live 24 / 7 /365 on a single issue break as much family as possible, which are based on personal experience and spit the venom.

(Guest)

Are all girls of Delhi and other metro cities are like people r trying to portray? Are all have misused the laws and divorced their husbands? Is there no housewife, or no mothers and children are being raised?

Did anybody say like this? How is it possible? People as well The Hon'ble Supreme Court has also said that it has been misused in most of the cases. But now everybody is misusing. Is it correct?

Why girls should not enjoy, and lead their the life they wish? if they are financially independent?  Why we want to see them in chains? Let them enjoy their life, as they like. Who r we to object their lifestyle and living standards? Are they not citizen of this country?  They too have right to live with dignity? Unfortunately the fruits of independence have not reached to all of this section of our country.

Accepted. No one wants her to live like a slave. If a couple of women come here and say anything out of their frustration, then we can't do anything. They should get 'equal' status. If they are capable then why they are looking for money in the form of Monthly Maintenance / Alimony? Aishwarya is not satisfied with the alimony provided by her husband. She says it not enough for her to live 'decently'.

Why they should serve all the in-laws, why cannot all the in-laws serve her? These in-laws are main enemy and main reason of divorce of the couple. It is the couple who suffers most, whereas these in-laws enjoy after breaking the marriage. So, just beware these dangerous in-laws, to make the marriage successful.  

Nobody wants to break the marriage. If you know the reasons of breaking up of marriages then you will be shocked to know the facts. But I am not going to discuss those here. Who the hell in this world enjoys going behind the bars with a criminal tag? Just tell me.

Couple should use their brains to make the marriage successful. Nobody else in this world can force two people to stay happily under one roof.

Why not she charges for raising the children, legal heir of her in-laws? Where they remained unpaid for their services to her husband and the children?

Now you are questioning the dignity of women. Are they maids? They should be a part of the family with equal rights and should not be compared with maids.

How many men can hire surrogate mothers? What will we do if they add value to their services? From where, the in-laws will get the legal heirs. Once their services will get commercialized then we will remember and come to know the value of their invaluable services.

Given an option, a common man will never choose a legal heir if he has to go behind the bars under a false 498A.

If they are raising their voices then we call them aggressive.
Raising their voices for the above demands as mentioned by you? Do you really want that women should raise their voice to get paid for raising children?

Learned Great Mr. D. Arun Kumarji.
People of ur age do or attend “bhajan/kirtan” or “Satsang” so that may god open the door of “Swarg” (Heaven) after the death, instead of that u are making a futile attempt to spread hatred, on the basis of ur personal experience, in which ur culprit I suppose. I have a great sympathy for the lady and her cause who abandoned u. I can understand her suffering.

Is this the way you speak to your elders at home or office?

Now, if I ask you in the same manner, where people of ur agegroup go? What are you doing here? What is your answer?

If you can't reply or respect an experience person then it's always better to keep quite then to give useless advices. What about your lady? As per your theroy, are you paying her for the legal heirs? Please do let us know.

To Aishwarya,
There is no need to give any clarification or explanation, your postings shows that u innocent and pure, telling/writing ur suffering from your heart. Even there is no need to reply any postings, which is irrelevant

She has not answered when a couple of memebrs asked her simple questions. If you want to answer on her behalf, then please read the thread from the very begining. How do you know that she is innocent and pure? without her replying the questions?

And u people spread hatred until then. 

Also be live 24 / 7 /365 on a single issue break as much family as possible, which are based on personal experience and spit the venom.

People like you are spreading hatred in the society. You want wife should be paid for each and every task she perfoms after marriage as you mentioned - she should be paid for bringing up legal heirs. BTW, how do you further detail it out? Giving birth to legal heir = Rs X, Bringing up the legal heir upto the age of 5 years = X + 10000...... and so on. In one of your post, you talked about the dignity of women. Is this the way you going to get the dignity? Boss, this is clear that on the advice of people like you, women are spitting venom. Is it clear?

I request everyone to please try to share something which is useful for others. Do not reply anything out of your frustrations. This has been posted to clarify the misunderstanding of one of our learned member with full respect.

Thanks,
Cool

(Guest)

@ Asutosh,

"Learned Great Mr. D. Arun Kumarji.

People of ur age do or attend “bhajan / kirtan” or “Satsang” so that may god open the door of “Swarg” (Heaven) after the death, instead of that u are making a futile attempt to spread hatred, on the basis of ur personal experience, in which ur culprit I suppose. I have a great sympathy for the lady and her cause who abandoned u. I can understand her suffering."

Thank you. At my age what I do is my business and not yours so mind your age and your business first. I forgot my personal experiences 8 years back because out of 10 years of marriage I do not want to keep my hard disk stored with only my personal experiences. Why I thanked you bze you clarified that it was “my wife who abandoned me”. Dr Backs Law Dictionary say about “abandoning”  - "desertion" and "8 years of abandonment is legally inference as “constructive desertion” if you know Indian Family Law you will understand this much otherwise pick up your American Jurisprudence books which you are found of quoting here and there and read it yourself and if I quote Indian Law it will sound foreign to you and I am glad that out of the 6 Hon'ble Judges (trial court to Hon'ble HC till date) that we faced,  you are the first one who agree to my pleadings till date to all these Judges that it was she (my wife) who deserted me and not the other way round !!!!! Thank you once more, I am today very relieved that in this tiny planet there is at least one "MTF transs*xual" soul who agrees to me. Cheers......keep thinking now...........

BTW : I often listen to "Anand Richa's Divine Melody" while attending forum posts and u wanna listen at some "age" then save this link
www.anandricha.com for future or present usage :-|

1 Like

Ravi (EM)     21 August 2010

498A is a mockery of law.  In Telugu a proverb is there "pichhodi chetilo pashuputasram", i mean it a god made tool in the hands of mental people.  Recently, in an interview  with one of the lady victim it was heard from the women only that it is a business by which wives can extract money from husbands, i have personally seen one such case which is yet to be over this month.

(Guest)

ASHUTOSH JI

ACCODING TO U

"Learned Great Mr. D. Arun Kumarji.

People of ur age do or attend “bhajan/kirtan” or “Satsang” so that may god open the door of “Swarg” (Heaven) after the death, instead of that u are making a futile attempt to spread hatred, on the basis of ur personal experience, in which ur culprit I suppose. I have a great sympathy for the lady and her cause who abandoned u. I can understand her suffering."

YES WE ARE TORTURED PEOPLE , TORTURED BY BALAS . I M 27 STILL I AM PROUD TO BE A PART OF

SO CALLED BHAJAN KIRTAN / SAJAN MANDLI. REGARDING 24X7X365 WE ARE HERE BECAUSE EITHER

OUR PROFESSION NEEDS US ONLINE ROUND THE CLOCK OR WE SO SO TORTURED AND HAVE NO

FIXATION IN LIFE LEFT. BUT WE STUDY LAW AND ENHACE OUR LEGAL KNOWLEGE AND DO

ELECTRONIC BHAJAN.

may god bless NARAD like u, or transgenders/ shikhandis like you to gates of hell very soon.

AMEEN

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register