Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What steps should be taken by the complainant to prove the c

Page no : 5

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     21 August 2010

Arup Sir, at my moderate intelligence level I am not able to understand how the research on dead body connect with the studies mentioned in my posts. Are those examples as simplistic as your dead body research? I know I need to be giving references for the posts, and if you are indicating with your wit for those references, still it does not qualify comparing  with  the dead body research! 

RG

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 August 2010

To,

Mr. Dool, Tool, Cool, Fool, etc. etc. and others,

What did u do to ur ladies, only they will be knowing better.  But unlike u they are not here to describe their real sufferings. With people of ur understanding and thought, one can safely draw the conclusion that where the fault lies. People like u needs or deserve more harsh laws than 498 & DV acts, in fact these laws are outcome of the behaviors and cruelty of the likeminded people like you towards your wives. The statutory control over the decision of DIVORCE is there to restrains the persons like you who treat the marriage and divorce as a fun. Unfortunately due to loopholes and faulty judicial systems, a person like u manages to get out of the clutches of law and take law too as a fun. In real sense it is persons like u who r real abusers’ of law and responsible for its’ failure, who do not have any respect or regard for law of the land and go on criticizing irresponsibly the laws without knowing of its’ objective.  

After abusing, misbehaving and torturing ur wives, you r teaching lessons of ethics, courtesy and manner. Only those, who deserve needs to be respected whether elder or younger,

With the gathering of ur like minded people reminds me the story of colored Jackal, when he started crying other likeminded too joined the chorus. Though you peoples’ cry is fake and foul, but u people look good crying and keep it up to add more numbers of likeminded or jackals in your club.

Remember real sufferers never make any complain or noises like u people are making. Also only a weak minded persons cry, make complain/noises.

(Guest)

Ha ha ha! What a comedy. :D Totally gone case!

Now see it yourself to believe it. Inspite of giving the answers to the questions raised by me and others, you have started blaming others. This is what I was trying to explain in my last post. And the way I had replied to your quesries along with the clarification on ideas, this is what expected from a real frustu! I know replying to your posts is totally WASTAGE of time but I am enjoying wasting my time. :D

Did I ever complain about my past?  I don't think so. This means that I am a real suferrer? :D It's people like you, who are complaining and crying here. You need to start your education right from the begining. Don't even know the ethics of how to reply on public forums and speak to elders.

By the way, you have forgot to give us the charges paid by you? You only were telling that you want to implements the charges based system in all over India. Weren't you? Where are the details of the charges paid by you?

Cheers! 

:D Cool, Dool, Tool, etc etc.:D

PS: Liked the names given by you! :D

(Guest)

Why are you deviating from the topic? Why don't you reply to the questions asked? If you can't answer then it's okay with us. But please do not spam this website with your frustration!

Cheers!

Cool, Dool, Tool

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 August 2010

...........HA  ................HA  ...................HA.

TAKE A MIROR AND SEE YOUR FACE.

WHERE IS THE HUSBAND OF THESE GIRLS OF YOUR SIDE? WHAT THEY SAYING?

MRS Cool, Dool, Tool ALAIS  MR ASHUTOSH.!

1 Like

PLEASE ALSO READ THIS THREAD

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Disown-a-son-22931.asp

Sub : torture to old parents by their young bahu & beta.

“Please suggest the procedure to disown my son. I want to disown my son and his wife as his wife is not nice to us. She is trying to build mental pressure on us and we are loosing health.

We are afraid of dowry laws as she threatens us with the name of Women cell and police. We don’t know how to proceed and save our self from her. We can easily understand from her activities that she is planning something big. She behaves well for few days and then suddenly starts doing indirect/direct things to put us under pressure. 

We cannot say anything because of society and relatives. The only easy way I was able to think is to disown them. Please suggest! Thanks.”

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup Ji,

There are hell lot of cases which we see around us now a days. The Supreme court has also observed the same. I was just watching a talk show on IBN7 on the same. Don't know where these laws are going to take us?

1 Like

thanks cool ji.

you are rigut.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     22 August 2010

It is u dirty old men who needs to look ur face in the mirror.

Also it is all of u who r transgenders / shikhandis rather all of family of urs who r transgenders/ shikhandis that is why u people are born as transgenders/ shikhandis. It is for u a special cell in hell is waiting.

YES WE ARE TORTURED PEOPLE , TORTURED BY BALAS” yes u deserved to be tortured.

Anyway, I love to enjoy ur cry and sufferings.

Just carry on Jackals.

(Guest)

ha ha ha really need treatment

(Guest)

u deserved to be tortured.

I said this to Aish.

I love to enjoy ur cry and sufferings.

I said, I am enjoying it to you.

Kuch to FRESH bolo. Tell us something NEW & FRESH. Kab tak doosro ki COPY karte rahogey? Anyways, it happens in frustration.... Accepted.

We are still waiting for the details of the charges paid by you. Please help others as well.

;)

Cheers!

Cool, Dool, Tool etc. etc.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 August 2010

It is u dirty old men who needs to look ur face in the mirror.

Also it is all of u who r transgenders / shikhandis rather all of family of urs who r transgenders/ shikhandis that is why u people are born as transgenders/ shikhandis. It is for u a special cell in hell is waiting.

YES WE ARE TORTURED PEOPLE , TORTURED BY BALAS” yes u deserved to be tortured.

Anyway, I love to enjoy ur cry and sufferings.

Just carry on Jackals.

…….aho…………  you have seen the mirror!

the tourtureds are almost all young guys.

mr asutosh,

break the miror,

otherwise it will create your mental disturbance.

(Guest)

He is already disturbed!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register