LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL WAGHMARE   27 April 2024

Children education allowance

my school is not giving me CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, (as per National Education Policy-2020) of my daughter who is Studying in PrePrimary School. my School is saying that PrePrimary Schools are not recognized schools in the Maharashtra. but in the all over India it is getting to all other employees. I submitted Documents of one PrePrimary school which is run by one charitable trust registered under society act-1860.

please refer - 1. National Education Policy-202    2. Maharashtra Act No.III OF 1978    3. Maharashtra Act No. I of 2013

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2024

The school institution has to be recognized by the Central or State Government or UT administration or by University or a recognized educational authority having jurisdiction over the area where the institution is situated.
This also applies in respect of children studying in two classes prior to Class-I. i.e.. nursery /LKG / UKG, etc., OM No.12011/03/2008-Estt.(AL) dated 23.11.2009” as per information released by the Government.
No minimum age prescribed for reimbursement of CEA is considered with respect of children admitted in nursery classes. But, for physically challenged or specially abled children the minimum age of 5 (five) years is prescribed for disabled children undergoing non- formal or vocational education.

RAHUL WAGHMARE   29 April 2024

if the child is admitted in the PrePrimary school which is run by one charitable trust registered under society act-1860. then he or she is eligible for CEA...?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2024

This also applies in respect of children studying in two classes prior to Class-I. i.e.. nursery /LKG / UKG, etc., OM No.12011/03/2008-Estt.(AL) dated 23.11.2009” as per information released by the Government. No minimum age prescribed for reimbursement of CEA is considered with respect of children admitted in nursery classes.
 Hope the above clarifies your issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register