Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What steps should be taken by the complainant to prove the c

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Sivani,

I think, I was replying in english only. There seems to be something wrong! If you can't answer then writing some or the other thing is absolutely NOT required.  

You are really FRUSTRATED... ! :D

I am enjoying it!

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 August 2010

This is a sweeping ststement that most women misuses the law. This is incorrect to say.

We forget that women too belong to the same society and are not from any other part of universe.  The kind of person we will be the kind of our daughters will be, as half of the chromosomes/genes comes from men. So, it is obvious that they surely will inherit some of the traits and behaviors of their fathers. If the any person keeps extra marital affairs, then why should not we expect this behaviour from females. So, are we not responsible? If there is “Lafanga” element in men then why should not we expect same in women also? But in spite of all we must remember and admit this fact that The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.”

Women are life givers, so, our religion forbids even slaughtering of this gender of animals (female animals). So, how can we abuse them like this. If we will not respect the modesty and keep up the sanctity of an women, then who else?

Every time we liberate a woman, we liberate a man.  ~Margaret Mead

“Women are leaders everywhere you look--from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.”

NANCY PELOSI, Glamour Magazine, Jan. 2007

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     19 August 2010

Also we must not forget that

We do not have to be anti-man to be pro-women and vice versa. With every women some are attached and reverse too is true.

If an women is false then all the men associated with them too are false.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 August 2010

How many women know and understands the law, especially related with their rights. How many advocates are females? How many judges are females? How many females are in police? How many females are acquainted with court procedures and can be seen in visiting Police station or know the exact investigation procedure?  Then how can we say that they are misusing the law.

Even in property matters they used to be only name bearer, rarely they used to have any say on the property. It is not they who file false cases rather it get falsified, in manipulations.

Just consider them part and parcel of our society and treat them sensibly, then see the changes.

1 Like

(Guest)

"How many women know and understands the law, especially related with their rights."
MY take:  Atleast in Delhi's 9 Districts there are 40 K CAW complaints by women as I have the RTI data so I can speak of this. Had these 40 K women in Delhi not know that there are Laws for women they would not have complained before CAW Cell.

"How many advocates are females?"
My take:  No one stoped a women to become a advocate and there is no Section / Circular / Guidelines / Act / Order from Bar Council of India that a women can't become an Advocate. There is no Section / Circular / Guidelines / Act / Order from UGC that a women can't attend LLB say from Choudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut !

"How many judges are females?"
My take:  No one stoped a women to become a My Honor'ble Lady and there is no Section / Circular / Guidelines / Act / Order from Hon'ble SC that a women can't become an Judge.

"How many females are in police?"
My take:  No one stoped a women to join Police Services there is no Section / Circular / Guidelines / Act / Order in Punjab Police Rules that a women can't take Police Jobs .

"How many females are acquainted with court procedures and can be seen in visiting Police station or know the exact investigation procedure?
My take: A women unlike a man thinks, acts and causes actions from her heart (gut feeling) and for that a women need not be rocket scientists to act such damage to entire family. See my other post of a women wo took protection order of her MIL home where 15 senior old retired women citizen were living as old age home. The protection order means all these 15 women's will be thrown on streets. A women knows preety well newton's Third Law of Motion better than you.

Then how can we say that they are misusing the law."
My take: Jahapanha read other posts too to know with wide open eyes how women misuse law instead of suffering with obsessive compulsive disorder of fixation of everything called women in family law forum and put women into the Everest pedestial whereas same women does not want to be there first of all.

"Even in property matters they used to be only name bearer, rarely they used to have any say on the property. It is not they who file false cases rather it get falsified, in manipulations."
My take: Read newspaper report son South Indian women minsiters daughter fighting tooth and nail for her fathers property rights and I believe she is a women and for you she is he I suppose.

"Just consider them part and parcel of our society and treat them sensibly, then see the changes."
My take: India with centruries of its custom and traditions and rich history behind her has treated its women better than "WEST" whose speech you are misinforming here to general readers with a tablet of "emotions" and 'sentiments" whereas in family law it is not at all required when things before Court.

PS.: Refer here women as "wife" and not as "women" because when you misinform here to readrs by parroting "women" then it includes a mother, a sister and a daughter too whereas the title of this post concerns (read revolves) around "a wife" and not "women" in generic way misinformation (read clouding) speak you are doing. You are biggest danger to same women I will add as my observation one on one to your these misinformation posts.  

1 Like

(Guest)

"Then how can we say that they are misusing the law."

I don't think that we need to say anything now when Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has already said that. And we are not higher than Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. It has also been referred as "Legal Terrorism"  by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. This is a proven fact now. So why are we debating on this issue now?

Let's come back to the original topic.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 August 2010

@ shivani ji,

" I don't know whether you understand english or not

because Mr Prabhakar has clearly brought out why low conviction rate does not mean that the case is false."

you are right mam, english is my greatest weakness, i never understood  why there is a pronounciation diffrence between 'put' & 'but". No english teacher yet been able to tell me. please tell.

what mr prabhakar telling not a  subject  to me ;

what he hiding;

what he suppressing;

- is subject to me.

@ Shivani ji,

"@Mr Arup,

first of all please make your fonts the regular size,

just because you make it bold and big does not make it any more true or more convincing. 

It just goes to show how you like to thrust your views on others and grab attention"

Thank you mam, For Your kind instruction.

Logic is the life of an argument.

If it fails, the matter cannot subsist.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Arup Sir,

No use of asking questions from such a person who can not see the knowledge / experience of the other person. What all he / she can see is the color, font, size, spelling mistakes, grammer mistakes etc. I really feel pity on such people. When they can not contribute something healthy or can not answer the logical questions asked to them, they try to find out these type of mistakes in other's reply, And if this is not enough they sometimes start abusing as they have done with the others in their past and got frustrated with the situations made by themselves.

2 Like

thank you

i know it.

that's why i do my job silently.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 August 2010

And why should not Mr. Prabhakar post his advice on the public forum like this and what is commercial about it? Often many men here like to say Mr. Prabhakar has commercial interest, but I fail to understand in what way his gender aware stance is commercial? What is wrong in giving his/her phone number with her/his name? 

Thank you Mr. Prabhakar for the educative posting. This posting shows his integrity and his silence on different allegation shows his deeper maturity. 

Now read this example though it is not related directly to family matters, or is it? 

In one study it was shown that women are healthier than men because the hospital records have more women than men. What actually emerged from the subsequent qualitative study was that the number of men on hospital record does not prove much as women do not come to the hospital due to several constraints on their mobility and gender based discrimination regarding health care! 

Another case revealed there is no domestic violence in a particular village because not many police complaints by women are recorded there, well, the fact of the matter was that women would rather tolerate worst of domestic abuse rather than go to police station due to social stigma that is attached to going to a police station!  

I hope the low conviction rate data needs to be read not on their face value but on the existing socio-cultural realities. 

Mr. Prabhakar keep on your good work on this forum!

1 Like

"And why should not Mr. Prabhakar post his advice on the public forum like this and what is commercial about it?"

he is welcome, - it is his liberty

but if we find any malicious intention we will post objection - it is our liberty.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 August 2010

the expression " Not related to family matters, or is it?" should be read as "not related to family matters of the nature discussed here", or is it? 

reg commercial interest,

- if people found it commercial, then they have  the liberty to express it in their own language.

at least 100 members put there genuine - phone number name, address, photo etc, including myself, what is there? everyone have the right to criticise other members, about me - less knowledge of english critised by many members of a perticular group, including mr prabhakar, what is there ? it is part of the life. this criticism has a positive direction. we try to improve oueselves by this way. ofcourse i have a little doubt about myself that whether my english will be improved in the present span of life or not.

" the fact of the matter was that women would rather tolerate worst of domestic abuse rather than go to police station due to social stigma that is attached to going to a police station! "

-  VERY RECENTLY, A RESEARCH ON THE DEAD BODY, PROVED THAT, - A DEADBODY DO NOT COMPLAIN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register