Need divorce after 2 months of marriage

DEAR PAYAL,

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO FIGHT ANY BATTLE. WE ALL  LAWYERS ARE HERE JUST TO HELP U, THAT'S WHY

WE ARE IN REGULAR IN TOUCH WITH YOU. SO JUST KEEP PATIENCE. JUSTICE IS NOT SIMPLE AS YOU

THINKING OF IT.

SO PLS KEEP FAITH ON LAW. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS MATRIMONIAL BATTLE YOU HAVE 

TO SETTLE YOUR MIND FIRST. TAKE YOUR OWN DECISION, DONT BE CONFUSED,

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND THEN DO LIVE WITH HIM ONLY....

AND IF YOU WANT SEPERATION THEN IMMIDIATALY APPOINT SOME LAWYER TO HELP YOU..

YOU EVEN EVERY ONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME ON THIS SITE TO TAKE HELP..

WE ARE HUMANS FIRST THEN ADVOCATES...

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Payal,

You yourself can decide the future course of action. People would advise with tinted glasses always.

Gp ahead with what you have decided.

Divorce can be filed within 1 year of the marriage by making a supporting application u/s 14 of HMA.

Regards,

Shnee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

advocate

hello payal,

really it is tough time for u.

u urself have to decide what u want.

there r three ways to overcome the present problem

a) mcd, if not then

b)  police complaint regarding physical torture,  if not

c)  125 crpc  if not

d)  wait 4 1 year and watch what happens

coz time is agreat healer

wishing u all the best.

advocate

or talk to ur husband and make understanding with him

vijay g you are absolutely  right  thanks for  calling her husband 'as lukcy'

Originally posted by :jasbir singh
"
vijay g you are absolutely  right  thanks for  calling her husband 'as lucky'
"

Hi can i have your email Id and know something more about the case i order to give some expert suggesstions to you???

R/sir

my self nikhil and living with my father, mother & elder unmarried sister. I got married on july 2013 but after some days my wife starts doing unnecessary drama in house. Noe in 01 year of my marriage she already left house and go to his mother house without any reason by laining flase alligation  for three time and all time go and settel the matter and bring her home. Now she got preagnent and her preagnancy is of 08 months and doctors advise her to do rest and avoid traviling. july-2014 his grandfather died and my father take her to the funeral and she request my father for staying 02 days their and my father agrred. But after some day she is not ready to come back. this was his forth time and now she is preagment. Now she wants to take advantage of this she starts laining false alligation on my parent and my self and start harrising my falmily. Sir my mother has got triple vessel heart deases my family condition is very tenes and we are in a big trauma. Sir I am unable to expailn whole things pls. Sir i want divorce from my wife kind give me necessary suggations  in this matter that how can i get divorce as soon as possible.       

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu