Relationship between the judiciary and elected govt.@centre

While I have a running grievance, seriously, with the BhArath's Judiciary, that i think is playing AUM, meaning,

All-Mighty,

Unquestionable, and 

Mightier than Combined PArliament & 15 State Legislatures, 

here comes a bomb for me from KenyA, where i lived, worked and wrote Letters in all the leding English newspapers, for more than a decade:

that a very costly re-election at highest national/Presidential Level has been reordered by SC there, overruling EC.

Iam not in touch with KenyA and  the background to the SC's decision, so cannot comment on it

But whAt I wish SC in BhArath to do, is, to have the humility to ask EC or the newschannel it trusts, to have an opinion poll amongst all the voters of the same Electoral College that elects President of BhArath, on SC's rejection of NJAC/faint hopes of countless like me, for reform of the costly delayed Justice-delivery in BhArath.

SC should not live on principle of the Britishers to divide and rule BhArath, to bank on the Electoral Colege, mentioned above, never being convened by BJP-Govt. to take on SC

The above is commonsense that occurs to me

Scientist/Engineer

The electoral college that elects the President is a political college. The political party having numerical majority in all the legislatures put together at a given time controls the votes.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu