s.subramanian's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5851

+ View Full Profile

About me

I passed my B.L>from the Great University of Madras in 1984 securing the First Rank in the University. and the State of Tamilnadu. I was awarded Bhashyam Ayyangar Gold Medal in Hindu Law, Dr.Ambadi Narayanan Gold Medal in International Law and  Justice Ganapathia Pillai  Endowment Award ,Sir.William Aiyling Memorial Prize,Sir.C.Madhavan Nair Endowment Prize and K.S.Krishnaswami Iyer Endowment Prize of the Bar Council of Tamilnadu. I am practising in the High Court of Judicature at Madras. I practise on the civil side,criminal side ,Writ jurisdiction and testamentary jurisdiction. I am Senior Partner in M/s SSM Law Associates which has the main office in Saligramam,Chennai.I can be contacted in my mobile numbers 9840761341 and 9443261341. My mail i.d. is  ssmlaw@gmail.com and my website is www.ssmlaw.webs .com.I am a voracious reader and I have built up a very big law library with about 7500 voulmes of law reports,law books ,law texts and commentaries.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    can answer queries on family laws,civil laws,criminal laws,constitution,arbitration and banking laws including sarfaesi act

My area of expertise
    matrimonial laws,civil laws,criminal laws and constitutional matters

My experience in the area (years):
    25 years

Organizations I belong to:
    ssm law asociates in chennai,tamilnadu,india

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    B.COM.B.L.

Award & Honors:
    GOLD MEDALIST Of Madras University in 1984 in Hindu Law.Won nearly four medals and awards of the Madras University and The Bar Council Of Tamilnadu .Holder of the University First Rank in B.L. in 1984.

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

• Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

I am going to change my name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and Employment Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and my Passport will be with “New- Name”(will change in passport after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and employments certificates valid with Old names? Since "Gazette Notification" is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

• OPPOSING 498A says : Need suggestion in police verification
    Dear Sir, Recently being selected in Central Govt Job but now i need to be filled Police Verification attestation form in which columns like have any case pending against you? Any Detention & etc ,Now I am in worried that because before some time a false 498a being filed against my brother and I also being a accused in that false report and because of this I am in detention for mere 24-38 hours ,after all these things mentioned in polic Verification attestation form lead to any candidature cancellation or it's just Ok . Kindly Help i am in great fear and have lossing faith over indian democracy that even being not involving in any manner and just because mere name written in false complaint will it means that it will ruined my career completely if yes then what's the mean to live in such nonsense way..................I am the person whi clears an difficult exam by studying very hard and now because of just nonsense law it will allow to ruined my carrer............... kindly give some way what next .................

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×