PALNITKAR V.V. 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1786

+ View Full Profile

About me

I was serving Judiciary as a District and Sessions Judge. I took voluntary retirement . I have good experience in Civil, Criminal and Family laws. Settled at Pune .

Presently doing consultation. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any question on Civil, Criminal,Contract, Property and Family laws but not on tax laws, labour laws, environmental laws, Insurance laws and international laws.

My area of expertise
    total experience of more than 30 years in Civil, Criminal, Property and family laws.

My experience in the area (years):
    15 years in family laws, 25 years in Civil and property laws and 30 years in criminal laws.

Organizations I belong to:
    I am a retired District and Sessions Judge. Now practicing in Bombay High Court

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I have assisted my sister Nilima Bhadbhade in editing Mulla's Contract Act

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc. LL.B

Award & Honors:
    Awarded two advanced increments while serving as a judge for outstanding performance. Got 63% marks at LL.B final.

• Chandrashekhar joshi says : Complaint not accepted
    I wanted to make a complaint against garage. As he is delaying in delivery of bike. Police called him and ask to deliver in three day for this he agreed . No response from garage. I made written complaint but police refused to accept. I told this complaint is for refusing to delivervehicle and keeping in his custody . Police refused saying it is civil matter. I write a letter to commissioner. NO REPLY IN MONTH . So filed application under RTI(online) asking for copy of my letter to commissioner with remarks made on it. Again there was no reply under rti for 37 days, I filed appeal. As soon as I filed appeal on 12 June on 4.30pm I got reply on mail on same day at 6.40 pm. Means with delay of 7 days as well as after filing my appeal. Commissner replied that it's not possible to disclose details and as this is civil mater we can't take any action. Can I challenge in court and how?(maharashtra, Nashik)

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• Kvijay12345 says : forcible & unlawful repossession of vehicle
    Actually I saw your profile on lawyers club india.com. I have an issue which is as follows: The finance company did not issue any sanction letter containing the loan details to the borrower after sanctioning the loan and forged and made the changes in the loan agreement in the absence and without the knowledge of the borrower.hence the borrower after knowing this immediately rescinded and cancelled the Power of attorney inside the loan agreement and informed the finance company that since the loan agreement and the allied loan documents are modified without the knowledge and in the absence of the borrower they had become disputed and void and hence no contents of the loan agreement are binding upon him including the terms and conditions of the loan inside this agreement unless interfered by the court of law . But still the finance company invoked the terms and conditions of the disputed loan agreement without approaching any court and started the arbitration proceeding. The borrower was present for the first two dates of the arbitration proceedings and submitted his say in that proceeding. but afterwards the borrower was neither intimated about the next date of the arbitration proceedings nor was informed about any award passed against him by the arbitrator. Mean while after submitting his say in this proceedings . the borrower had sent a letter to the arbitrator personally on her address informing her about the misconduct and cheating committed by the the non banking finance company. and requested her not to pass any award without his knowledge , seeking fair opportunity to contest the matter and make his further defense,also requested her to inform him the progress in this arbitration proceeding . But the arbitrator and the finance company did not inform the borrower about the arbitration award nor sent him any copy of this award till today. The finance company intentionally did this so as to deny the borrower the opportunity to challenge the award in 90 days.The award was passed in June 2014 and the vehicle was towed away on 26 November 2014. The vehicle was snatched away by stopping it in the middle of the road , abusing and pushing the driver out forcibly from the vehicle by the four gundas of the finance company without the prior intimation or notice to the borrower or the local police station.No norms for the recovery & repossession of the hypothecated assets were followed.The borrower had filed the complain in district Consumer forum but after nearly one year from the incident the consumer forum turned down the complain on the grounds that the arbitration award was passed and this court doesnot have rights to entertain the complain. this period of One year was consumed due to the district forum proceedings. Infact the finance company had kept the borrower in total dark about this arbitration award and has still not sent the copy of the arbitration award to the borrower.The borrower also complained to the local police station as well but no action was taken. so, the borrower has filed a petition under 156(3)in local court which is still pending.The borrower has decided to challenge the order of the district forum in the state commission.Can the borrower still raise his objections against the arbitration award and challenge it on the grounds that he did not have the knowledge nor received any copy of the arbitration award passed against him and no copy of this arbitration award was sent to him by the finance company? The borrower has also complained about the malpractices and unfair trades adopted by the finance company to the Governor and requested him to terminate the license of the finance company.what are the additional legal remedies available to the borrower against the finance company?Is this not the violation of Human rights by denying the borrower a natural justice and a lawful judgement. The finance company did not even find it necessary to undergo any Execution procedure (EP) through Civil court before repossession of the vehicle and relied just on the unilateral arbitration award to repossess the vehicle.I am reachable at palcomvk@yahoo.in Thanks. Mr. Vijay

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: varun_sharma3@rediffmail.com Cell : 9429173460

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×