13 September 2018

If the driver of the offending vehicle is a minor at the time of the accident and there was no insurance for the vehicle at the time of accident, whether it is possible to array the minor who is now a major as a respondent in a claim for compensation case before the tribunal ?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 September 2018

Pure hypothetical academic topic for debate lacking facts and locus standie of the author.
If there is some truth in the story consult and engage a local prudent lawyer, however, there is scope for escape for keeping the minor in the array of respondents by MACT.

M V Gupta (Expert)
14 September 2018

You can file claim for damages against the owner of the vehicle who had permitted the minor to drive the vehicle.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
15 September 2018

Proceed onthe basis of the FIR if regfistered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu