Police Verification in Government Job

I have done an offense 4yrs ago. I got drunk in a not licenced restaurant at alipurduar railway station. I caught by police and I was in their custody for 2hrs.Then I was released by signing i two papers.I think that was bail papers.But the si of the ps was known to us . At the outside of the police station he took 1150 ruppes from us(we 3 friends were there) and took our name on a sheet and left us.After that we didn't heard aboit the incident furthur.My hometown is siliguri . I studied in darjeeling . And the incident happend at alipurduar railway station. Now please suggest should I mention about the incident in the police verification form of govt service done prior appointment as I have been selected in STATE govt psu recruitment.
And how can I know that is there any case registered against me by police earlier please suggest.

Don't worry.This will not stand against you in police verification.

There is possibility that no case was registered, no medical was conducted hence. nothing to worry.

Can take help of reliable local lawyer to get details.

facts indicate that you paid bribe and o case registered. check from thana concerned

surajit misra (Querist)

Dear Seniors,
Thanks a lot for the suggestions.
Can you please inform is there any method online or offline to know easily about if there any case registered against me in police database or not.Kindly suggest.

as per your query no case is registered against you. why unnecessary thinking. However check in your government web site or google search.

surajit misra (Querist)

http://policesohaiyota.policewb.gov.in/citizen/CitizenTips/PrevYrDataUSER.aspx

Dear Seniors,
Is this site for any previous crime record search?..may I search here.. please suggest..

not a legal query

however when you enter the govt job the beware that being found intoxicated in public place is professional misconduct for govt servant and department case take action even without FIR.

×