What next after warrant issue?

Court has issued warrant in execution proceedings. My questoins are.
Will the court arrest them and put them behind bars for not obeying court order?
Shall I give application for issue of NBW now?

You have not posted the material facts.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

state full facts for reply.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

Consumer forum sir. Issued warrant as respondents not obeyed order and paid money for past 1 year. Warrant is issued. The respondents have not appeared nor have their advocate in execution application proceedings in the same forum. Will they be arrested. How to recover amount from judgement debtors? apart frm section 200 application under crpc nothing has been filed by us.

It all depends upon nature of offences. It seems yours is a cheque bounce case and if you project before the Court that inspite of having sufficient means if accused did not pay the amount then he will put behind the bars and he has to suffer imprisonment.

Banuvara Raja (Querist)

It is not cheque bounce case. It is not complying wiht order of consumer foru

Perhaps any orders for compensation issued, the opposite party is bound to pay the amount. Else, the consumer forum can order for arrest. Normally the amount would be remitted or an appeal could be filed in the state forum. If you had posted the full facts in your query,you could have got proper advise in the first instance.

×