Trademark

Honourable Experts,

I am a chartered accountant recently i got a case to register a trademark of a company.

Please guide me the procedure to register a trademark of a textile company (offline mode).
i have done some search on net which are as follows:-
1) The goods are falling under class 25 of schedule IV of trademark rules 2002.
2) Also the name which we want to register is not similiar to any other entity in the same class.
3) we have to file form TM-1 with additional representation along with fees of 3500.

kindly, guide me what are the other documents need to be be filed with registrar as the constitution is company and it is registered in mumbai. Also, can i registered trademark on behalf of the company.

your valuable suggestions are welcomed.

thanks in advance

priyank lahri

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)

Professional query..please contact the officials of Trademark registration office.

Professional query.

malipeddi jaggarao (Expert)

Browse through the following thread:
http://www.ipindia.nic.in/tmr_new/default.htm

You will get the answer.

sankar narayanan (Expert)

professional query

Professional query

You are absolutely right in following the right procedures initially. For further formalities, you may either browse the internet on the suggested link, or visit trade mark department web site or visit the local office or may contact the agents who are registered with the trade mark authorities for further details.

×