Same seats booked for multiple persons

Hi Sir/Madam,

I reserved a ticket from Pudukkottai to chennai on 21-april -2019. But the same seat numbers are given to another persons. The conductor also supported to those persons only.

I booked a tickets through online and my seats are also allocated but they told that was a server problem. But the same seat persons didn't have any online tickets, they had only ordinary tickets that issued by conductor, so my ticket was sold by conductor.

I need to take legal action because of me and my brother one day income was deducted because of him only and also he sold our e-tickets.

you did not indicate that the seat was in which vehicle and who was the company.

What may be presumed that the ticket was for any bus, train, steamer, hepter, plan or any other mode?
Consult a local prudent lawyer for further query for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

You may may make a written complaint with the authorities concerned and demand compensation. You also have the option of approaching the Consumer Court or any appropriate forum.

×