Home > Experts > Property Law > Saat bara transfer

Saat bara transfer (Property Law)

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 11:43

Dear all,

Myself Kailas. I am a chawl resident From Dombivili. For DFCC Railway project our chawl is going to be aquired by Railway. As per remours Railway is going to give compensation but some amount will be given to chawl room owners & max amount will be given to the person holding saat bara utara.
means he already taken the price of the land which he sold to chawl builder & now once again he will claim from Railway. So i want clue by which we can change the name on the saat bara utara & put chawls name.

Pls suggest any one

Expert : ajay sethi

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 11:50

you are a resident of chawl . you are not the owner of the chawl room . you are in mere posession of one of the rooms .

how did you obtain posession of the chawl room ? i have observed in many cases no proper agreement of sale is prepared nor is document stamped or registered .

unless your document is adequately stamped and registered you wont be able to change the name in 7/12 extract .

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 12:24

Dear Sir thanks for suggestion,
But there is land sale agreement between Land owner & Chawl Builder. As well as Room sale agreement between Chawl Builder & Myself. These document will not help.

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 12:38

your query suggest you want us to give you a road map for your manipulation in records of rights BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS OF SUCH KIND.

Mr.Sethi is thoroughly a gentle man hence he
avoided to give due attention to your words
""So i want clue by which we can change the name on the saat bara utara & put chawls name. ""

Expert : ajay sethi

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 13:20

is your agreement for purchase of chawl room duly stamped and registered?

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 14:13

Mr. Prabhakar sir. I have due respect to all of you thats why I put my query against you.
Another thing is that I never asked any manipulation bussiness. I just put up the current situation & trying to come up.

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 22:17

Kailash! leave aside dispute. As your agreement is duly registered with builder, you are very well entitled for the compensation as per scheme of railways for the persons possessing the chawl. Your possession is not illegal and it has base of legal document. You might have shown payment to builder and your possession in your agreement. This is more than sufficient for your claim.

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 15 October 2011 at 22:32

author : Anonymous!
i am not your enemy nor do i have a personal grudge but "So i want clue by which we can change the name on the saat bara utara & put chawls name. " does convey the meaning i understood.

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 16 October 2011 at 21:28

We experts are life long students prabhakar singh ji. Never leave habit of learning. this should be our hobby.