Pay protection

Dear sir,
I joined a PSU in pay scale 24900- 50500. At present my Basic Pay is 26230. I have completed 3 yr of service with thus PSU. Now i want to move in another PSU BSNL with entry level Pay scale 16400-40500. Sir i want to joine this lower grade pay PSU through proper channel i.e proper regulation process. Sir please guide me the procedure to protect my current Pay scale in new PSU. If it is possible ho protect my pay in new PSU then kindly guide me for the procedure. Please oblise me with system procedure.

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

Consult A local Good Senior Advocate Specialized in such matters and Discuss in detail so that your interest could be Protected

Movement to lower post is not in public interest.

At the most service rendered in higher post can be treated as done in lower scale and pay be fixed after notional increment just like in case of an employee who is reverted.

Agree with Mr.Sudhir Kumar

Being forbidden, your PSU will not forward your application for lower post. So, where is the question of transfer and pay protection?

Agree with the expert Sudhir Kumar.

Agree with Experts

Employers may feel some reluctance in granting higher pay scale while recruiting an employee of sister concern in lower scale/grade, where the employee seeks for "pay protection", which is other-way-round in your query, it's strange.

Would an employee like to move upwards in his/her career ladder or come downwards?

What is the reason where you are attracted to move in lower pay scale/grade and expecting "pay protection"?

Prima facie it is hypothetical and fabricated question/topic for debate.

Unfit query.

Agree with Dr.J.C.Vashista

Of course, it is a hypothetical academic query.

×