No counter by bank


25 February 2019

Sir, I have filed a case in high court against a Bank for illegal termination in 2018. But, till now, the Bank has not filed Counter. Now, What should I do to settle the case at the earliest??

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
25 February 2019

What is saying your own counsel of the case? Another summon not issued to the Bank authorities? consult your own advocate.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 February 2019

Instead of obligation of experts, which shall be inappropriate on the basis of limited facts posted by you, proceed as advised by your lawyer who is able, competent and intelligent enough to advise.

suneetha Jain (Querist)
27 February 2019

KAVK Satyanarayana Garu, Thanks for your reply. My advocate is saying that unless Bank files a counter, we can not do any thing. He said we can not send summons to the Bank through court again.

01 March 2019

Dear Sir,
If counter is not filed by the Bank ask your advocate to get the case taken on board and ask your advocate to advance final arguments on your case and if there are merits in your case then definitely such termination orders will be set aside by the High Court.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

suneetha Jain (Querist)
02 March 2019

Hon'ble Kishan Dutt Sir, Thanks for your reply. But, my advocate is saying that he can do nothing untill Bank files a counter. Thats why I am worried. Is there any other option left for me to make the case reach the Hon'ble Judge??

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
18 March 2019

Whether the bank you suppose is covered under writ jurisdiction.If it is a private bank, it falls out of writ jurisdiction. Neverthless check it out before it is too late, so as to seek other remedies through labour forums.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu