Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Others > Misleading court

Please Wait ..

Misleading court (Others)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Arka Foundation

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 13:48

Dear All,

If a party to the case willfully and deliberately presents false and misleading inforamtion statements in the court proceedings through the advocate and if opposite party challenege such fact whether the said counsel is liable to be proceded against for renedering false informaion staement willfully and knowingly.

If so, which law/act/section to be referred to and invoked and what is the procedure and steps invovled to bring such advocate to the book.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Arvind Singh Chauhan

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 14:40

Tough task. Document produced by advocate on behalf of client shall be deemed prepared and filed by client only, advocate has no liability.

Expert : DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 14:43

First of what your advocate is suggesting , you want to tackle two advocates at same time . It will entangle you in more webs.

Expert : V R SHROFF

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 15:37


Only prove it s false,
Any offence, against Adm of Justice, only court may take action, it u point it out

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 16:37

Lawyer defending any party has no personal interest therein and each and every pleading even put without the signature of the party concerned is deemed on behalf of that party so nothing can be done against such lawyer rather action against the party on whose behalf such false pleading has been made, can be taken care of.

Expert : ajay sethi

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 17:21

Click to Talk

why are you after the counsel ? concentrate on fighting your case . counsel argues brief as per instructions . if false statements have been made your remedy is against the party to the suit . you cna draw attention of the court that false averments have been made .

Expert : Shonee Kapoor

Posted On 01 January 2012 at 17:48

Agreed with replies of the experts.

Don't just get carried away.


Shonee Kapoor

Expert : Deepak Nair

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 14:43

Rightly commented by the experts.

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 02 January 2012 at 18:17

appropriately answered.



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics