Income affidavit on rs 10 non jud stamp & denied to made


18 November 2018

A lady has made an income certificate on Rs 10 Non judicial stamp paper to support his application of housing scheme and then her husband submitted her above said income certificate in family court in maintenance case to show her income there woman denied in writing that she has not made any such income certificate. Sir what criminal action can be taken against that lady or stamp vendor. kindly suggest both criminal and civil action which can be initiated and which is the forum.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
19 November 2018

Such document is no proof of her income and her denial of signing it can not be challenged in the Family Court where it is not document placed by her but the husband.
Maximum the husband can make complaint against her filling false or fake income certificate in housing board for purchasing house and her allotted property should be cancelled and she may be prosecuted for using false and forged certificate of income for this purpose.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
19 November 2018

If you are able to prove her employment and the salary component it could be useful in your case and no way helpful to file civil/criminal case.

20 November 2018

she has no house in allotment. however i want to prosecute her for her this false document submissions. it is to counter her. she has denied that i have not made that

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu