I want to start a restaturant

Hello Sir,

I want to start a themed restaurant in chennai. i want to know what are the license to to needed and all other legal works and documents need in the process.
Is name is to be registered or we can use it as it is. how to check if the name is already registered. how much money it will take for the whole process. please kindly guide me.

Thank you for your help in advance.

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at lciconnect@lawyersclubindia.com 

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert)

Local department i.e. have their own requirement to start such business.

divyamohan (Querist)

Hi Sir,

you mean municipality

Repeated query:

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Want-to-start-a-restaurant-in-chennai-628416.asp

rajeev sharma (Expert)

you have already been advised in the matter as pointed out by expert Sri Goel. When i visited the link provided by him it is revealed that it is the third time you are asking the same question. Do you think that experts on this site has no work except replying to you repeatedly. You shoud be ashamed of your behavior.

I also request that a filter be applied on such persons who are not at all serious and keep on wasting our time .
Thanks Sri R. K. GOEL

divyamohan (Querist)

you are a experienced and elder person.but sorry to say this, you should know the whole matter, before you point your finger at me.Am from respectable family.i got lot of good advise from this website for my previous query.I wanted a suggestion for my new query thats all.

The Query was Mistakenly posted two times,this i came to know after wards only.I tried to delete it but its not happening.so this was a mistake done unknowingly.

Mistakes happens to everyone.I am not the person who waste the times of the person.i admire this website.so please guide me.
Not every person will be such person to do this type of things knowingly.

If repeating is due to mistake / technical fault or otherwise, it happens, its OK.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

repeated query.

divyamohan (Querist)

Hi Sir,

I dont want to waste any one time.
so thank you for understanding and thanks once again for answering my query.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)

Repeated query.No reply.

×